Goodbye London -
A new beginning in the new year. New flat and new jobs to come, and hopefully a new city to rediscover. Until then: lots of food.
This year was a special one, taking place in a vibrant extraordinary city which became part of myself.
- took part in two exhibitions, one performance and one workshop
- became a Master of Art and a fan of media archaeology and glitch art.
- became obsessed with wearable electronics, conductive ink, arduino and makey-makey
- became a street art fanatic
- met fantastic media artists, illustrators, glitch artist, animators and other crazy people
- visited three Secret Cinema events and one Future Cinema
- traveled to Berlin, Bristol, Brighton, Bath, etc. Spring in Ireland and autumn in Wales. WARM SUN! I MISS U!
- learned to bake scones and perfected the art of cupcakes
- hosted 25 people in a studio flat
Wish everyone a happy, peaceful and warm year!! And a lot of creative energy!