MAKE MUNICH coming up - or - Electronics love friends and tea

If you are around Munich during weekend, come down for my soft circuit electronics workshop and plenty of other exciting things at the makers' fair Make Munich! Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 5pm, at the Tonhalle in Kunstpark Ost. The tickets cost 13,37€ for the whole fair (+ 5€ for my workshop to cover the supplies). It's a non-profit event, everyone's working for free, even the organisers. So the price is really fair. (Read about the workshop here.)


Somebody special popped by to learn the basics of wearable technology, to have some tea, biscuits and a good laugh...




Comments

  1. That drawing looks like my head feels today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you're definitely a Picasso model :-) Hope it gets better with arrival of spring on the island!

      Delete
  2. It was really a lot of fun! A highlight of my visit to Munich!
    I am still thinking about the fish. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was it? Absolutly successful?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sending me the fish! It was really the best thing to do. In this way I can skip the tricky electronic part and still have the impression to have completed it myself! Pedagogically very valuable))) Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :)))) I'm glad it reached you sound and safe :)
      But everything you made with electronics was working! I just connected all elements. It's absolutely YOUR fishy fish :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts